Cut off Marks 45% for TDC and 40% for HS Classes.
1. Candidate seeking admission to the college in first year Higher Secondary class / TDC 1st semester class must apply on the prescribed form furnished with the prospectus from the college office on payment of Rs.150, within the last date of submission of forms. No application will be received after the last date.
2. Candidates must appear for interview on the scheduled date in person or through his / her representative. Candidates shall have to produce the following documents at the time of interview.
Original admit card and mark sheet of the last examination passed.
One copy of passport sized photograph duly attested.
Original SC / ST / OBC certificate, proficiency certificate at least of District level.
Original Registration card / migration certificate.
Original Pass certificate from the last institution attended.
3. Students will have to produce original copies of mark sheets and certificates on the date of admission for verification. A candidate found to have submitted false information will be liable to face penal proceedings; and his / her fees already paid will be forfeited.
4. Selected candidates must take admission on the date of interview by paying necessary fees, failing which their seats will be forfeited.
5. Eligibility for admission
Students who have completed 10th standard (SEBA & Other Equivalent Board) can apply for Higher Secondary 1st year admission either in Arts or in Commerce or in both.
Students who have completed Higher Secondary (AHSEC & Equivalent Board) can apply for TDC 1st Semester Courses either in Arts or in Commerce.
Separate forms to be used for Arts & Commerce and HS & TDC.
6. Seat Allocation on Merit Basis and Day / Evening Shift Choice will be decided by the college authority depending on merit. Major will not be allowed in Section B of Arts Stream.
Candidates with National / State level proficiency in sports will get preference.
Application from the students below the cut off mark will not be entertained.
7. How To Apply
Use of Ball Point pen (preferably black ink) to fill up the form.
No document required at the time of submission of application form except Marksheet.
Only completely filled application forms are accepted.